What Are the Advantages of Choosing a Comprehensive Two-wheeler Insurance Policy?
A comprehensive cover insurance policy is an all-inclusive two-wheeler plan that protects your vehicle from damage and loss and also covers third-party liability. This insurance is also referred to as ‘package’ insurance. In India, however, comprehensive bike insurance is optional. In contrast, the government requires third-party liability coverage, even for new bike insurance.
Purchasing comprehensive two-wheeler insurance online provides complete coverage for your favourite bike or scooter. No one feels safe without a comprehensive insurance plan for their ride in today’s age of rising accidents. The comprehensive plan also helps to protect your vehicle from damage caused by both, intentional and unintentional man-made activities.
Nobody wants to take the chance of not insuring their vehicle. Furthermore, a comprehensive bike plan pays out the policy’s value in the event of a total loss of the two-wheeler. It reimburses vehicle repair costs, while some insurance companies offer cash-free assistance at their network garage. These benefits and perks are available with a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
Why are comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policies beneficial?
Nothing beats the convenience of an all-inclusive, comprehensive insurance package. With a single comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy, you can eliminate your concerns about protecting your two-wheeler, rider safety, and liability for loss or damage to third-party and third-party property. The following are some of the benefits provided by comprehensive two-wheeler policies in India:
- It safeguards your vehicle against loss and damage caused by man-made activities such as theft, burglary, riots, etc.
- It also covers vehicle loss or damage caused by natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, thunderstorms, hurricanes, etc.
- A comprehensive coverage plan pays for the expenses associated with repairing the insured two-wheeler if the damage is repairable. In the event of a total loss of the bike or irreparable damage to the bike, the policyholder can claim the declared value of the vehicle.
- Comprehensive coverage protects your vehicle from damage caused by accidents and loss or damage caused by other man-made and natural activities.
- These all-inclusive insurance plans for two-wheelers cover personal injuries or injury to the rider of the two-wheeler. The policy proposer may not be the rider. Suppose the rider has a valid driver’s licence. In that case, the comprehensive plan will cover the bike rider’s medical care costs in the event of an accident.
- One advantage of a comprehensive bike insurance policy is the breadth of its inclusions. It covers the rider’s medical expenses in case of an accident. It provides financial assistance in the event of partial or total physical disability of the rider, or if something unfortunate was to happen to the rider.
- In addition to the benefits listed above, a comprehensive two-wheeler policy covers your legal liabilities to a third party in case of an accident. It covers third-party property damage, loss of vehicle, vehicle part damage liabilities, and physical injuries caused by the insured vehicle during an accident.
* Standard T&C Apply
When choosing a bike insurance policy, it is advisable to choose a comprehensive insurance policy for better coverage and peace of mind. Bajaj Allianz comprehensive bike insurance policy provides the advantages associated with comprehensive insurance coverage.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.