How to Shop in EMIs Without a Credit Card Online
The century we live in is an age of convenience and versatility. E-commerce platforms have emerged in this age, attracting millions of shoppers online, with the additional aspect of affordability in discounts offered. On top of that, shopping includes easy payment options such as EMIs, a boon if you hold a credit card or EMI card. Nonetheless, opting for an EMI without credit card choice is a good idea as you get many benefits.
Shopping with Cards
Paying cash for products is an outdated way to shop. Most people use cards today, either credit cards or EMI cards. Both these let you make purchases more affordable as you can buy without cash upfront. Later on, you can pay for your item in installments that extend over a period. However, when you pay for a product using a credit card, you incur an interest to be paid with every installment as well as a processing fee. You may end up paying more for your product than you initially planned. In a purchase that you make without credit card, EMI cards afford you a benefit as they let you pay without cash upfront, giving you flexible EMI payment options later. The primary benefit of EMI Card over credit cards is that you pay for your purchase in no-cost EMIs. That means you don’t have to pay any interest on the EMIs. One such beneficial EMI card is the Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
The EMI Card Advantage
From Bajaj Finserv, you get great perks by using its EMI card to shop. With this card, shopping on EMI without credit card use is easy plus advantageous. Here’s why:
- When you shop with the EMI card, Bajaj Finserv provides you with a loan that is pre-approved. This loan works out to up to Rs. 4 lakhs.
- You can choose EMI flexible tenors in a range from 3 -24 months, whereas some credit cards do not have flexible EMI repayment tenors.
- Your EMI repayment is done without interest charged, or a processing fee. When you pay on EMI using a credit card, you have to make repayments with interest. Over and above this, you will typically have to pay a one-time processing fee initially.
- You may have to pay a down payment for your product, despite opting for EMIs. With the Bajaj EMI card, there is zero down payment.
- If you are wondering “Where can I use the Bajaj EMI card?”, worry no more as the card has many retail partners that you can buy your products from. Besides the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card at over a 1000 retail partners, and on most famous e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart, Pepperfry, Samsung, Yatra, Paytm Mall, etc.
You can easily ditch your credit card and opt for the EMI card as you get more benefits, including more affordability with discounts and cashback at partner retailers. Go over to Finserv MARKETS to find out more.
Comments are closed.